Monday, May 09, 2005

Barcelona

I am in a big party. I dance all night and tan all day. Over the weekend some spaniards took me and my friend Becky sailing around Barcelona. Even tho I took some dramamine I still was getting a little sick and went down into the exhaust filled cabin to sleep it off. I think I lost some brain cells with that little siesta.

Just moved into the infamous party hostel Kabul today. Happy hour is gonna start but I think that I am going to go eat a falafel from Maoz before the drinking begins. Have discovered an undercover bar that looks out onto Plaza Real with hot peeps and cheap drinks, you have to ring an unmarked door and climb three flights of stairs but then voilam the party is on.

More to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss the Kabuland Maoz! (what was the agreed pronunciation?)

- Jimmy from Oz

Ovonia Red said...

Ohhhh... it all sounds like fun. Meanwhile, I am back in the States, interviewing for Grad School and stripping wallpaper (yea). Even though I am not a party girl, I am way jealous right now... I probably could stand my, oh, once-yearly party right about now.

Justine

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure we ever agreed upon the proper pronounciation, but i do remember eating their falafel at least twice a day while we were there. get some beach cruisers together and cruise las ramblas for old times sake.
-matt