Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Going back to Cali... TONIGHT!!

In Dakar getting the last of my things in order to go to the mothership. I am very freakin excited as I haven't been home in over a year and a half, and before that I was gone for a couple of years on and off. So after all this globe trotting, I need a little break.

I just found out today that I got into the Grad school that I applied to. The only hang up is I was really looking forward to being a ski bum in Colorado for the first six months after Peace Corps, then move on to something suitably adult. Now I must go decide real decision, a painful task indeed.

See you all in Amerique!!!

2 comments:

Bibliosaurus Text said...

Hopefully we can get together at some point while you're here! Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you, Shorty! The ribs are on the BBQ, the ice cream is in the freezer and the beer is in the bucket! WOO-WOO!! Mom