Monday, June 23, 2008

Visual Representations of my Life

Here is a monkey tied up to a tree. It is the popular new trend to keep wild monkeys around the house. Can you say a plague on your house?



Here I am doing my laundry. I can’t wait for the day I have a machine to do it for me.



Here is a cleaned water filter candle next to a dirty one. Can you see what I am dealing with here?



Here is one of the coolest flowers I have seen in country. Long trendily petals sway in the breeze.



Here is a Spotted Eagle Owl that was watching me do my laundry. It is considered a sorcerer in Senegal and is usually killed on the spot. I let it live and watched all the smaller birds attack it in unison to drive it out off their turf. Like I said, I am an avid bird watcher and proud of it.

No comments: