Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Warm up

I am heading to the train station to go to Grenoble for a couscous dinner with some Frenchies in about 20 mins. I finally stopped being a vegetarian (gasp!) after ten years. I am just doing it here in France as the food is incredible.
I must update you on the French method of seduction when I return. It is comical and utterly baffling to say the least.
Saturday I am heading down to Barcelona solo-stylee. Staying thru Monday. Barcalona is gonna be amazing I am sure... hopefully I will pick up some more Spanish. I am really looking forward to some warmer weather and warming up for by break next month, when I will be a solo soldier again.
Still working on what I am gonna do for Christmas and New Years. Dont mind if I dont spend the holidays with my current friends, just as long as I am around party people in a party place. And did I mention warm?
I have been teaching the Simpsons this week using a comic book I have. It freakin rocks!! I never thought I would get paid to talk about Barney getting drunk at Moe's Tavern. Viva La France!

No comments: