Friday, February 04, 2005

And the sun will shine again

I have found my pace. I am running for the sake of running and I won't stop now. It is so easy to slip into depression around the holidays and for the month of January, but I have overcome. I will not go back to San Diego until I have done everything I can out here. Not until my bank account is empty and I have to place a collect call home to scream for help will I return. Romans is boring but it is where I live for now. Nothing is permanent, I am just a visitor here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always come down to Australia earlier. It's 31deg c (87deg F)and sunny in Sydney today :)

A S said...

Yeah I would take off but I can't quit early. I am finally starting to have fun and I need to finish what I started. I will be down under later this year and will rock it till the wheels fall off.