Friday, March 25, 2005

Who Even Reads This Thing?

So we are entering the final 21 days of my stay here in Romans. In the beginning it was boring, cold, lonely, and hopeless. Now it is warm and fun and I am almost sad to leave. As of late I have really gotten into rugby and go and watch all the local games. It is so much better than football or soccer, and the guys are a lot hotter. I know a bunch of the players and coaches. Meow...

Going to Nice tomorrow for the Easter weekend with my Romans girls. Looking forward to the warm weather and the rockin night life. There should be a bunch of English college students there for the holiday. Looking forward to the party.

Happy Easter everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who reads this thing? Your mother, my dear. Ah yessssss, the femal parental unit has signed on to survey the scene. But, as for me, I think you just about perfect, Frenchie or no, and that the poor little village of Romans-sur-Isere will be a sorrier, sadder place without you. They should give you a parade on the way to the train station. Which only goes to prove the French have no appreciation for the truly finer things in life.

Your Female Parental Unit