Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wine over Water

Dropping the Grandparents off tomorrow in Paris then heading to drink the stars in Champagne country then bike ride through the vineyards of Dijon. This weekend I will be returning to Romans to grab my stuff and then head to mountains to a little hippy town called Die to visit my girl Lalaina from SF. After that I will be dropping into Barcelona for the beginning of my Spain adventure.

Taking my grandparents around France has been a lot of fun although the driving has been a bit stressful. The coolest thing we did was head to the tiny town called Grasse in Provence to see where Parfum was developed and became popular. I have never smelled anything so good in my life, although after about 15 minutes everything smelled alike.

More to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BARCELONA! WOOOHOO!

- Jimmy from Oz

Anonymous said...

Barcelona, ah yes i rememver it well... at least parts of it. stay away from cheap, screw-top bottles of sangria and you should be all right. keep us up to date on the status of sagrada familia, although i have a sneaking suspicion that not much has changed. hasta luego,

-matt