Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Today is my 23rd Birthday!!!

Hello faithful readers and filandering browsers,
Today is my birthday and once again I will be spending it in France. The big 21st was in Paris and now the not-so-big 23rd will be in not-so-big Lyon. There is this huge Fete de Lumières held in Lyon every 8th of December to honor the Virgin Mary's protection of Lyon from the Plague. Of course that now translates into wicked light decorations all over the city and a big party in the street. Heading up there just as soon as I am done with this posting.

So let's talk Christmas vacation...

I have received a few messages from peeps who want to chill while I will be back in Cali for a brief time. If you would like to have lunch or a drink with me, email me. I dont have a cell anymore in the States so I am having to set up meetings before hand.

I might be in Santa Cruz from Dec 26-29 for all you NorCal kids out there. Lucy, Jenny, Katie, Kristina, Becky, looking forward to seeing all of you. Let's Party like it is 1999.

And Grandma, I am very excited to see all of the family for New Years at your house. Save some onion dip for me.

Love-
Lex

1 comment:

Jordan said...

happy birthday!

Miss ya. I'll be in frisco and la while your in america. give a call.