Monday, December 13, 2004

You have 7 days...

Birthday Summary:
So the Fete de Lumières was cool and the party I threw Friday night was pretty entertaining too. The fete in Lyon was exactly as I imagined it. Packed with people, lights everywhere, vin chaud (hot wine) for sale on the streets. The birthday party that I threw was pretty cool. We ate lots of cake, watched The Ring, and played hide and go seek in the dark in the highschool. Have I mentioned before that there are no bars or clubs in Romans, thus the cheesy party.

So I am coming home one week from today. I am so freakin excited to get the hell out of Romans for a decent amount of time. Also that fact that I am going to see my nearest and dearest all over Cali just makes me feel like I won the lottery.

This week should fly by. I have been christmas shopping everyday and am about to go out shoppin again right now. I think that I am taking more presents than actual luggage. I am trying to get a case of champagne thru customs, does anyone know anything about this?

More exciting posts to come this week...

No comments: