Sunday, June 19, 2005

Get back on the crazy bus

Well my stay here at the pink palace is coming to an end. Tonight me and my cohorts are boarding the bus to athens for one final party. These last five days have consisted of a booze cruise, cliff jumping, a quad safari, a toga party, and lots and lots of alcohol. I am really almost tired of it... almost. Anyway the hardest partiers in the place are on the bus tonight and we just so happen to all be going to the island of Ios. I wish I could just sleep but it doesn't look like that is going to be happening anytime soon. Maybe by the time annie gets here we can have a relaxing vacation. A vacation from my vacation. Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kid how are you. though id drop a line . i still cant tip for shit....so ill make it short, my new phone number is (949)842-8288. address if you want 102 avineda dolores apt#5. im singel and loving it,desirrai is bummin on my couch downstairs for a mounth or two. hope she can cover the rent when i go to Brazil in 12 weeks, so i dont loose the pad...O im a crapy singer in a band ... rock on!!!! well im out
love allways your friend derek.